Where's my package?
Tracking numbers are provided on every shipment - if you have not received a tracking number please contact us to retrieve one.
My Package is lost or stolen? Your package shows delivered?
In the event that your package shows delivered via tracking but for one reason or another they cannot be located once delivered.
We suggest the following in order to try and locate lost or stolen packages:
1.Please double check the address provided on the order to make sure it was entered correctly.
2. Double check with nearby neighbors to see if maybe they received your package by mistake.
3. Contact the your local Post Office directly or by using the contact information below.
USPS Contact Information:
Visit our email us page:
- Enter your article number
- Select Where is my Package
- Enter as much information as possible to help us quickly resolve your issue
- And Submit. Someone will contact you within 24 hours to provide a status of your article
- At 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-
- Customer Service representatives are available as follows:
- Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET
- Sundays: Closed
- Holidays: Closed [Click here for Postal Holidays]
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf/Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY): Call 1-800-877-8339
- Hours of Operation are the same as 1-800-ASK-USPS
DHL Shipping Contact Information:
Contact DHL eCommerce Customer Service
We are happy to help you if you need further tracking assistance.
Customer Service: United States
If you are a customer expecting a shipment sent from the USHours of Operation For quality and training purposes, calls may be monitored and recorded.
USPS Package Insurance:
Packages that exceed 1lb are typically shipped USPS Priority or DHL ECommerce and are covered up to $50 or more depending on the package. The purchaser is responsible for tracking lost or stolen packages in the event the items are showing delivered via tracking numbers. Once the packages are tracking in the postal system we are no longer responsible for your items unfortunately - tracking numbers are our only way to show the packages were shipped and are used on every shipment.